I really enjoyed reading chapter 2 in Planning and Administering Early Childhood Programs. The words that suck with me through out the week was Vision, Purpose, Philosophy, Cultures, Values, and Community's needs. As an administrator and an educator we have a big responsibility to provide for our students and having a program plan is the first step.
3 years ago I asked myself "why do I want to become a Teacher?" and here are 8 reasons why:
1. I want to inspire children how to be the best that they can be.
2. I want to teach the children how to make their dreams come true.
3. I want to teach the children to respect one another as a human being.
4. I want to teach the children how to love than to hate.
5. I want to teach the children how to over come any types of problems that may occur in their life.
6. I want to teach the children how to communicate with each other through kindness and understanding.
7. I want to teach the children how to make the rights choices in their life.
8. I want to be a teacher to give back to my community.
With these 8 reasons and a program plan, this will help me become a succussful administrator/teacher.